The summit will take place at Memorial Union on the campus of Oregon State University in Corvallis. You can find a campus map here.
A limited number of rooms are available at the Hilton Garden Inn, Corvallis, 2500 SW Western Boulevard, Corvallis, Oregon, 97333, at a special summit rate of $129/night through Sept. 9. The hotel is a 12-minute walk from the OSU Memorial Union and a regular stop for the shuttle from Portland International Airport.
People who are driving in may also consider these nearby hotels:
- 1 Queen Bed- $69.99-$79.99 + tax (depending on night)
- 2 Queen Beds- $79.99-$89.99 + tax (depending on night)
- .9 miles from OSU (20-minute walk to OSU Memorial Union)
- University Rates: 1 Queen Bed- $78.00 + tax; 2 Queen Beds- $65.00 + tax
- 1.2 miles from OSU- 30-minute walk to OSU Memorial Union; accessible by free city bus
- Bus Information: http://www.corvallisoregon.gov/index.aspx?page=167
Oregon State University is located 90 minutes south of Portland and 45 minutes north of Eugene. Corvallis is served by the Portland International Airport (PDX) and the Eugene Regional Airport (EUG).
Shuttle service is available every 90 minutes from Portland International Airport (PDX) and will take you directly to the OSU campus or to the Hilton Garden Inn. The Eugene Regional Airport (EUG) offers shuttle service on-demand to OSU. Advanced shuttle booking is required from both Portland and Eugene.
Hut Airport Shuttle provides service from PDX to OSU. Reservations can be made online at
www.portlandairportshuttle.com or by phone at (888) 257-0126. You may call in your reservation from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Friday and from 8 a.m.to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Adult rate one way is $48.00. See Schedule.
OmniShuttle provides service from Eugene to OSU. For more information visit www.omnishuttle.com or call (800) 741-5097.
Questions? Contact CMA headquarters at (212) 297-2195 or email Info@collegemedia.org.